The Vancouver Island Real Estate Board (VIREB) has a new president and board of directors.
Erica Kavanaugh, Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum, will move into the role of president from Ian Mackay, also from Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum, who will assume the role of past president.
Kelly O’Dwyer of eXp Realty in Nanaimo will move into the president-elect seat.
Returning to the board table as directors this year are Deana Baumel, Judy Gray, Sue Perrey, David Procter and Janet Scotland. New to the VIREB board for 2022 are Joanne Millar and Sue Russell.
Full list of VIREB Board of Directors:
- President: Erica Kavanaugh, Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum
- President-Elect: Kelly O’Dwyer, eXp Realty, Nanaimo
- Past President: Ian Mackay, Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum
- Deana Baumel, RE/MAX of Nanaimo
- Judy Gray, RE/MAX Mid-Island Realty, Ucluelet
- Joanne Millar, Royal LePage Advance Realty, Campbell River
- Sue Perrey, Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty, Ladysmith
- David Procter, RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty, Comox
- Sue Russell, RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty, Courtenay
- Janet Scotland, eXp Realty, Nanaimo
VIREB represents over 1,000 realtors in nearly 90 member offices across Vancouver Island.